We have a history of sustainability, and we’re passionate about protecting the environment, including locally in Fall River. Whether that’s through our individual business practices or making energy-saving products, we make every effort to be green. Our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors will help strengthen the energy efficiency of your home, and you’ll experience the benefits in every season.
Pella Glass Options
Our InsulShield® glass collection1 features the most innovative and energy-saving choices, with recommendations based on each climate. The options below offer our best energy efficiency and protection from weather year-round.
Advanced Low-E Insulating Triple-Pane Glass with Argon2 uses three panes of glass and up to three layers of Low-E thermal protection, with argon between the glass.
Our Advanced Low-E Insulating Double-Pane Glass with Argon2 uses insulating double-pane glass with a double coating of Low-E thermal protection. This selection also includes argon inserted between the panes of glass to improve energy efficiency.
Pella’s SunDefense™ Low-E Insulating Double-Pane Glass with Argon2 also uses insulating double-pane glass with a Low-E coating made from three layers of Low-E solar protection to keep your home cooler in the summer. This option blocks 95 percent of the sun’s ultraviolet rays and has argon inserted between the glass to increase your energy efficiency.
Visit your Fall River Pella Showroom to learn about more Pella insulating glass options or our best product for the Fall River region.
What’s Your Energy Efficiency?
You can determine energy efficiency by looking at three primary features:
- Multiple panes of glass – multiple layers of glass equals more layers of protection between the outdoors and your home.
- Argon is a colorless, non-toxic gas that’s denser than air. Pella uses it between our glass panes to offer additional insulation.
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) glass coating reflects heat away from your home when it’s hot and inside the room during the winter months; plus it blocks harmful UV rays.
Pella Innovation for Fall River Area Home
We’ve engineered features to help our products improve your energy efficiency, including:
- Various combinations of glass
- Thermal breaks
- Unique snap-in between-the-glass blinds and shades
- Low-E coating removed from the glass edge to prevent the possibility of seal failure
Discover more about our ENERGY STAR certifications and how to understand the NRFC label.
1 Glass options can be upgraded to offer the benefits of our InsulShield glass collection. Glass options vary per product. See specific product information for availability.
2 Optional high-altitude Low-E insulating glass does not contain argon in most products. See your Pella sales representatives for more information.