Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a central role in the first impression that guests have when arriving at your Fall River home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are prepared to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and call for a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors of Fall River have a few things to take into account before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finalize the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and consistent, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a whole look together and feel warm and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery about a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can shift attention to particular door details and divert attention away from other out dated aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can be given a major facelift.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a lasting first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors of Fall River showroom in Fall River, give them a call at 508-939-3464 or plan an appointment online to consider all the choices for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.